Allah Mohammad Ghazanfar, who was born on July 15, 2007, is an Afghan cricketer who has played for the Mis Ainak Knights in the Afghan Shpageeza Cricket League and the Rawalpindi Raiders in the Pakistan Junior League.
Click Here for IPLT20 Records: IPL T20 RECORDS Click Here for Official T20 World Cup Site: News on T20 World Cup
Ghazanfar is from Afghanistan, in the province of Paktia. As of 2022, he lived in Kabul with his five older brothers.
Ghazanfar learned how to spin bowl from the former captain of Afghanistan, Dawlat Ahmadzai. In the past. He worked out at the Mirza Mohammad Katawazai Cricket Centre in Kabul.
At first, Ghazanfar was a fast bowler. He is an off-spin bowler who uses finger spin. Former Afghanistan captain Dawlat Ahmadzai taught him how to bowl with spin. People have said that his bowling style is similar to that of the Afghan international Mujeeb Zadran. Ghazanfar trains at the Mirza Mohammad Katawazai Cricket Centre in Kabul. He has also trained with the Afghanistan national under-19 cricket team.
Ghazanfar has played in the Afghan Shpageeza Cricket League for the Mis Ainak Knights. In his first game, he took 27 wickets in four overs. He took four wickets. In 2022, he played in the Pakistan Junior League for the Rawalpindi Raiders.
He was one of 12 foreign players in the league. Ghaznafar was in the draught for the 2022–23 Big Bash League season, but he wasn’t chosen. In the first season of the Nepal T20 League, he will play for the Far Western United team.
Ghazanfar was picked for the 2023 Indian Premier League draught when he was only 15 years old. He was the youngest player in the draught that year, and the starting price for bidding on him was 2,000,000 rupees.
Allah Mohammad Ghazanfar Facts:
- Allah was born in Paktia Province, which is in Afghanistan.
- Mohammad’s first job was as a fast bowler. From there, he changed to bowls finger spin and off-spin. On the other hand, he hits the ball with his right hand.
- His style of bowling is like that of Mujeeb Zadran, an Afghan international cricketer.
- He used to play cricket for Afghanistan when he was only 19 years old.
- In the Afghan Shpageeza Cricket League, Mohammad used to play for the Mis Ainak Knights.
- In the Pakistan Junior League in 2022, Allah played for the Rawalpindi Raiders.
- Allah was picked for the 2023 Indian Premier League when he was only 15 years old. He was the youngest player to be picked that year. He has written for INR 20 lakh at the auction.